The latest news about online learning, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Digital Education Blog
E-learning brings advanced courses, expert teachers, and an awareness of life in other countries to students around the globe.
E-Learning in the Age of Choice
In this webinar, our guests provided useful tips for school administrators and K-12 policymakers on how to navigate virtual learning options.
How to Secure and Manage the Untethered Classroom
In this webinar, our guests discuss the ideas around today's learning process, challenges that exist, and tips on how to effectively manage the untethered classroom.
Creating Learning Connections: Effective Use of Social Media in the Classroom
In this webinar, experts discussed the use of digital technology in classroom instruction, offering practical tips on using social media and creating collaborative learning environments.
Our guests in this chat outlined some of the challenges and successes they’ve encountered as a result of virtual foreign exchanges.
These special reports from the team at Education Week Digital Directions aim to highlight the process made in the e-learning arena, as well as the administrative funding, and policy barriers that some experts say are slowing its growth.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Principal - Tri Cities High School (Metro Atlanta)
- Fulton County Schools, East Point, GA
- School Psychologist / Learning Specialist
- The Yellin Center for Mind, Brain, and Education, Multiple Locations
- Director, DoDEA Americas and Performance and Accountability
- Department of Defense Education Activity, Alexandria, VA
- Substitute Teacher - Alternative Education (Serving At-Risk Youth)
- Orange County Department of Education, Multiple Locations
- Lecturer - Educational Leadership Services
- Old Dominion University, VA