Budget and Finance
The latest news about budget and finance, including articles, Commentaries, and special features
The budget uncertainty that education advocates and school districts have lived with for the past two years doesn't seem likely to go away anytime soon. Here's a breakdown of what you need to know. (September 24, 2013)
• School Finance
In this webinar, our guests from Boston Public Schools discussed the challenges of the district's new funding strategy, and what they learned in the first year of its use.
This topic page features the latest news on the financial crisis and its impact on education in the United States and across the globe.
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Durham Public Schools, Durham, NC
- Supervisor, Secondary Literacy Instruction
- Montgomery County Public Schools, MD
- Boston Public Schools, Boston, MA
- Principal Highland Park High School
- Township High School District #113, IL
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations