Spotlight on Tips for New Teachers
Education Week's Spotlight on Tips for New Teachers brings together a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors. These articles, written by members of the Teacher Leaders Network for teachermagazine.org, offer insights on:
- Starting off strong in the first days of school
- Setting up your classroom
- Managing grading and parent communication
- Establishing student behavior guidelines
- Organizing the learning environment
- Creating classroom rules
- Building supportive relationships
- Understanding the school culture
- Keeping a positive outlook
A great value! You get seven articles with tips from experienced teachers in one downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Engineering & Robotics Instructor
- String Theory Schools, Philadelphia, PA
- Lead a Network of Cleveland Schools. Apply Today!
- Cleveland Metropolitan School District, Cleveland, OH
- Instructional Designer, Professional Development
- Northwest Evaluation Association, OR
- Superintendent, West Virginia Schools for the Deaf and the Blind - Romney, WV
- West Virginia Board of Education, Romney, WV
- Executive Director
- Magnet Schools of America, DC