Spotlight on Supporting Instruction in the Common Core
The Education Week Spotlight on Supporting Instruction in the Common Core is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Providing online professional development opportunities for the common standards
- Using customized e-textbooks aligned to the common core
- Forming educator cadres to prepare for common assessments
- Building capacity for new instructional approaches
You get the articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Executive Director
- Magnet Schools of America, DC
- Assistant Superintendent, Human Resources
- Tamalpais Union High School District, Larkspur, CA
- Lead a Network of Cleveland Schools. Apply Today!
- Cleveland Metropolitan School District, Cleveland, OH
- Instructional Designer, Professional Development
- Northwest Evaluation Association, OR
- Superintendent, West Virginia Schools for the Deaf and the Blind - Romney, WV
- West Virginia Board of Education, Romney, WV