Spotlight on Supporting Instruction in the Common Core
The Education Week Spotlight on Supporting Instruction in the Common Core is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Providing online professional development opportunities for the common standards
- Using customized e-textbooks aligned to the common core
- Forming educator cadres to prepare for common assessments
- Building capacity for new instructional approaches
You get the articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- High School Principal - Walnut Hills High School
- School Exec Connect, Cincinnati, OH
- Martin De Porres, Rockaway Park, NY
- Director of Partnerships
- World Savvy, Multiple Locations
- Coordinator of Elementary STEM
- 251 S. Prince St. Lancaster PA 17603, Lancaster, PA
- St. Francis Catholic High School, Sacramento, CA