Spotlight on Homework
The Education Week Spotlight on Homework is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- The debate about the right amount of homework
- The meaning of unfinished homework
- Time spent on assignments at home
- How the amount of homework for U.S. students compares with other nations
- Dealing with missing homework
- The debate on the value and importance of homework
A great value! You get the ten articles below and a resource guide in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Aspen High School Principal
- Aspen School District, Aspen, CO
- Scale Your Impact. Lead a Portfolio of Cleveland Schools. Apply today!
- Cleveland Metropolitan School District, Cleveland, OH
- Superintendent, South San Francisco Unified School District
- South San Francisco Unified School District, South San Francisco, CA
- Superintendent, City Schools of Decatur
- City Schools of Decatur, Decatur, GA