Spotlight on ELL Assessment & Teaching
Education Week's Spotlight on ELL Assessment & Teaching brings together a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- How schools handle academic credits for adolescent immigrant youths
- Research on how to best teach English-language learners
- Accommodations to assess content knowledge
- Assessing English-language proficiency
- Determining where English-language learners should be placed at the time of enrollment
- Criteria used to identify students for ELL services
- Characteristics of effective technology-enhanced programs for ELLs
- After-school programs as a powerful resource for English-language learners
- Addressing the needs of longtime English-learners
A great value! You get the six news articles and two Commentaries below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Scale Your Impact. Lead a Portfolio of Cleveland Schools. Apply today!
- Cleveland Metropolitan School District, Cleveland, OH
- Superintendent, South San Francisco Unified School District
- South San Francisco Unified School District, South San Francisco, CA
- Director of Schools (Superintendent)
- Metropolitan Nashville Public Schools, Nashville, TN
- Superintendent, City Schools of Decatur
- City Schools of Decatur, Decatur, GA