Spotlight on Common Core for ELLs
The Education Week Spotlight on Common Core for ELLs is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Making literacy standards accessible to English-language learners
- Developing uniform definitions that may help to decide who receives ELL services
- Piloting lessons to show what common-core instruction might look like for ELLs
- Working to meet increased academic demands for ELLs in states with common-core standards
- Translating the English/language arts standards into Spanish
- Creating fair and accurate assessments for ELLs
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Superintendent, West Virginia Schools for the Deaf and the Blind - Romney, WV
- West Virginia Board of Education, Romney, WV
- Lead a Network of Cleveland Schools. Apply Today!
- Cleveland Metropolitan School District, Cleveland, OH
- Assistant Superintendent, Human Resources
- Tamalpais Union High School District, Larkspur, CA
- Instructional Designer, Professional Development
- Northwest Evaluation Association, OR