Spotlight on Bullying
The Education Week Spotlight on Bullying is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- How school and district leaders can prevent, identify, and respond to bullying
- State legislation aimed at protecting students from harassment
- Research on the impact of bullying on academic achievement
- Understanding how to recognize and respond to cyberbullying
You get the ten articles and commentaries and a resource guide in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Related Spotlights on Bullying:Bullying (2010)
Bullying can be a serious and dangerous problem in schools and online. This Spotlight focuses on how educators and policymakers are working to prevent bullying and the harmful experiences associated with it.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Faculty, pre-school, international school
- Scholastica, Dhaka, Dh, Bangladesh
- Superintendent, Cedar Rapids Community School District
- Cedar Rapids Community School District, Cedar Rapids, IA
- Neuhaus Education Center, Bellaire, TX
- Diverse Learners Teacher
- AUSL, Chicago, IL
- Founding Principal, Charter School
- OLD STURBRIDGE VILLAGE, INC., Sturbridge, MA