New Center to Study Special Ed. Teachers
The U.S. Education Department is funding a new center to study effective special education teachers. The department will spend up to $5 million to create the Center to Support the Development of Effective Educators to Serve Students with Disabilities, it said this month. Entities that want to apply for the grant to start the center must do...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda
- Regional Area Partner
- Focus EduVation, US
- Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, VA
- Amargosa Valley Elementary School, Amargosa Valley, NV
- Christ the King Preparatory School, NJ