News in Brief
University Error Puts Children's Data Online
North Carolina State University warned parents this month that private information about 1,800 children from the state was mistakenly posted online. The data, including names, Social Security numbers, and birth dates, were gathered from 2003 to 2006 as part of a study on classroom practices. The university said there was no evidence that the information was used improperly.
Vol. 31, Issue 01, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Secondary Teachers
- Roaring Fork School District, Glenwood Spgs, CO
- Park City School District, Park City, UT
- Director of Schools (Superintendent)
- Metropolitan Nashville Public Schools, Nashville, TN
- Director of John C. Dunham STEM Partnership School
- Aurora University, Aurora, IL
- Online Career Fair - Clark County School District
- Clark County School District, Las Vegas, NV