News in Brief
University Error Puts Children's Data Online
North Carolina State University warned parents this month that private information about 1,800 children from the state was mistakenly posted online. The data, including names, Social Security numbers, and birth dates, were gathered from 2003 to 2006 as part of a study on classroom practices. The university said there was no evidence that the information was used improperly.
Vol. 31, Issue 01, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Director of Auxiliary Programming
- Lovett School, Atlanta, GA
- Project Manager, First the Seed Foundation Educational Programs
- First the Seed Foundation, VA
- Director of Information Technology
- Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School, Rockville, MD
- Director of College Counseling
- Augusta Preparatory Day School, Martinez, GA
- Qualified KG or Elementary Classroom Teacher
- The International School Of Choueifat Manama, Bahrain, Manama, Bahrain