Schools' Time Use
"Lost Opportunities: District Trends Reveal Unproductive Use of Student Time and Individual Attention"
A new analysis of data from high schools in six urban districts says the schools structured class time too rigidly without allowing for demands of specific subjects, waited too long to provide extra learning time for struggling students, and failed to provide individual attention to students...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Round Rock ISD, Round Rock, TX
- Regional Area Partner
- Focus EduVation, US
- Amargosa Valley Elementary School, Amargosa Valley, NV
- Christ the King Preparatory School, NJ
- Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, VA