“The Forgotten Choice? Rethinking Magnet Schools in a Changing Landscape”
A new report highlights the role of magnet schools in providing public school choice, and compares characteristics of students in those schools with those of students in the...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Chief Executive Officer
- Prince George's County Public Schools, Prince George`s County, MD
- Regional Area Partner
- Focus EduVation, US
- Christ the King Preparatory School, NJ
- Vermont Secretary of Education
- Vermont State Board of Education, VT
- Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, VA