Funding for Higher Teacher Salaries Among Iowa Legislative Actions
The following offers highlights of the recent legislative sessions. Precollegiate enrollment figures are based on fall 2007 data reported by state officials for public elementary and secondary schools. The figures for precollegiate education spending do not include federal flow-through funds, unless noted.
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Benilde-St. Margaret's, St. Louis Park, MN
- English Teacher
- MVCSD, Mount Vernon, NY
- High School Principal
- New Albany Plain Local Schools, New Albany, OH
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Superintendent of Schools
- Orleans Parish School District, New Orleans, LA