Civil Rights Groups Press Congress to Make Secondary Schools Priority
Nine major civil rights organizations are calling on Congress to make reforming high schools and improving graduation rates for minority students an urgent priority as it moves toward renewing the No...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Chief Academic Officer
- Maryland State Department of Education, MD
- Ann Arbor Public Schools, Ann Arbor, MI
- Chattahoochee Hills Charter School, Multiple Locations
- Roaring Fork School District, Carbondale, CO
- Portola Valley School District, Portola Valley, CA