Apple's device commands 94 percent of the education tablet market, according to a recent analysis, raising questions and concerns about whether that level of market share is good for schools. (November 22, 2013)
The city school system is believed to be the first in the country to release data via an "application programming interface," opening the doors for software developers to create custom tools. (December 3, 2013)
Digital Education Blog
EdTech Researcher Blog
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Assistant Professor of Educational Administration
- Mississippi State University, Mississippi State, MS
- High School Chemistry Teacher
- The International Eduator (TIE), Italy
- Superintendent of Schools - SAU 9
- SAU 9 - Conway, NH, Conway, NH
- Immediate Teaching Positions Available at New Visions! Apply Now!
- New Visions for Public Schools, NY
- K-12 Teacher
- TIE, Hyannis, MA