Spotlight on Using Assessment to Measure Student Learning and Growth
The Education Week Spotlight on Using Assessment to Measure Student Learning and Growth is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Understanding how formative assessments are being used to inform instruction
- Using video games to assess noncognitive skills
- Applying evidence-based practices and formative assessments to improve writing skills
- Exploring changes in the testing product market
You get the six articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Superintendent, Davenport Community School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Davenport, Iowa
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- Director in Training
- Learning Care Group, Raleigh, North Carolina