Spotlight on Teacher Tips for the New Year
|Check out the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights here.|
These Spotlights were previously available as PDFs, but are currently unavailable for download. Feel free to read the Spotlight articles from the links below. If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
The Education Week Spotlight on Teacher Tips for the New Year is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including:
- Planning for the new school year
- Staying motivated and focused
- Suggestions for starting the school year smoothly and productively
- Tips for learning about culturally diverse students in your classroom
- Effective communication with parents
- Strategies for improving old lesson plans
- How veteran teachers can help new teachers
A great value! You get eight articles with tips from experienced teachers in one downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Professor of Practice in K-12 Educational Leadership
- University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Division Director 1
- WestEd, San Francisco, California
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- High School Principal - Mercer Island High School
- Mercer Island School District, Mercer Island, Washington State
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida