Spotlight on Teacher Tips for the New Year
The Education Week Spotlight on Teacher Tips for the New Year is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including:
- Planning for the new school year
- Staying motivated and focused
- Suggestions for starting the school year smoothly and productively
- Tips for learning about culturally diverse students in your classroom
- Effective communication with parents
- Strategies for improving old lesson plans
- How veteran teachers can help new teachers
A great value! You get eight articles with tips from experienced teachers in one downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Vice President, Schools
- Innovate Public Schools, San Jose, California
- Principal/Assistant Principal
- FWCS, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Head of School
- Caprock Academy, Grand Junction, Colorado
- Early Childhood and Elementary Education Teachers SY 2018-2019
- Eagle Academy Public Charter School, Washington D.C.
- Associate Head of School
- The Bolles School, Jacksonville, Florida