Spotlight on Teacher Tips for the New Year
The Education Week Spotlight on Teacher Tips for the New Year is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including:
- Planning for the new school year
- Staying motivated and focused
- Suggestions for starting the school year smoothly and productively
- Tips for learning about culturally diverse students in your classroom
- Effective communication with parents
- Strategies for improving old lesson plans
- How veteran teachers can help new teachers
A great value! You get eight articles with tips from experienced teachers in one downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Principal – New School Opening in Spanish Town Jamaica
- Christel House International, Spanish Town (JM)
- Physics Teacher (Grade 9) SY18-19
- Dearborn STEM Academy, Boston Public Schools , Boston, Massachusetts
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel Congregation, Washington, DC, starting 7/1/2019
- The Gan at Adas Israel, 2850 Quebec St, NW, Washington D.C.
- Senior Editor
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US