Spotlight on Religion in Schools
|Check out the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights here.|
These Spotlights were previously available as PDFs, but are currently unavailable for download. Feel free to read the Spotlight articles from the links below. If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
The Education Week Spotlight on Religion in Schools is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including insights on:
- Religious expression in public schools
- Approaches to teaching evolution
- Bullying and harassment of members of religious groups
- Religion in textbooks
- Teaching the Bible as literature
- Religious charter schools
A great value! You get ten articles and commentaries in one downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Montgomery County, Maryland is actively recruiting Principals and Assistant Principals, all levels
- Montgomery County Public Schools, Montgomery County, Maryland
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Assistant Principal
- The New York Institute for Special Education, Bronx, New York
- Senior Associate, Development & External Affairs
- Close Up Foundation, Alexandria, Virginia
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona