Spotlight on Religion in Schools
The Education Week Spotlight on Religion in Schools is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including insights on:
- Religious expression in public schools
- Approaches to teaching evolution
- Bullying and harassment of members of religious groups
- Religion in textbooks
- Teaching the Bible as literature
- Religious charter schools
A great value! You get ten articles and commentaries in one downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- Director of Finance and Grants Administration
- GREENBURGH ELEVEN UFSD, Dobbs Ferry, New York
- Superintendent, Chambersburg Area School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
- Superintendent, Birmingham Public Schools
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Beverly Hills, Michigan
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina