Spotlight on Personalized Learning
|Check out the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights here.|
These Spotlights were previously available as PDFs, but are currently unavailable for download. Feel free to read the Spotlight articles from the links below. If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
The Education Week Spotlight on Personalized Learning is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Using algorithm-driven playlists to customize lessons for students
- How a district is developing a student-driven personalized learning model
- What to look for when making purchasing decisions
- Designing project-based learning that is personally meaningful
You get the six articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Seeking an Ambitious and Passionate English High School Teacher
- Archimedean Upper Conservatory, Miami, Florida
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellow
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Division Director 1
- WestEd, San Francisco, California
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Director of Public Information - 2020/2021
- Adlai E. Stevenson High School, Lincolnshire, IL, US