Spotlight on Growth Mindset
|Check out the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights here.|
These Spotlights were previously available as PDFs, but are currently unavailable for download. Feel free to read the Spotlight articles from the links below. If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
The Education Week Spotlight on Growth Mindset is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Personalized learning based on students' mindsets
- The efficacy of social-emotional learning programs
- How to nurture growth mindsets in the classroom
- Creating classroom opportunities for meaningful struggle
- Misunderstanding about the growth mindset
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Multiple Positions
- Legacy Academy of Excellence Charter School, Rockford, Illinois
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Elementary School Principal
- Voices College-Bound Language Academies, San Jose, California
- Division Director 1
- WestEd, San Francisco, California
- High School Principal - Mercer Island High School
- Mercer Island School District, Mercer Island, Washington State