Spotlight on Digital Math Instruction
The Education Week Spotlight on Digital Math Instruction is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Personalizing math instruction
- Facilitating hands-on learning in math
- Using digital tools to enhance academic development
- Engaging students through blended learning practices
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- ACS International Schools, Doha (QA)
- Banneker Blake Academy for Arts and Sciences, Nationwide
- Middle School Art Teacher
- Nansha College Preparatory Academy, Guangzhou, Guangdong (CN)
- Math Teacher
- Erie High School, Erie, Colorado
- Portland Public Schools - Deputy Superintendent of Business & Operations
- Portland Public Schools, Portland, Oregon