Spotlight on Differentiated Instruction
The Education Week Spotlight on Differentiated Instruction is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors on:
- What research says on ability-based reading groups
- How schools are using personalized learning to differentiate instruction
- Effectively differentiating instruction through self-pacing
- Differentiating instruction for the 21st century
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Librarian, US/IB curriculum, Dubai. Aug 2019
- Galvin Education, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Superintendent of Schools
- Prather Consulting, Clovis, New Mexico