Spotlight on Differentiated Instruction
|Check out the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights here.|
These Spotlights were previously available as PDFs, but are currently unavailable for download. Feel free to read the Spotlight articles from the links below. If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
The Education Week Spotlight on Differentiated Instruction is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors on:
- What research says on ability-based reading groups
- How schools are using personalized learning to differentiate instruction
- Effectively differentiating instruction through self-pacing
- Differentiating instruction for the 21st century
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Executive Officer
- New Foundations Charter School, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellow
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Superintendent of Schools
- Sheridan County School District 2, Sheridan, Wyoming
- Deputy Superintendent of Academics
- Providence Public Schools, Providence, Rhode Island
- Online Course Content Writer
- #T.E.A.C.H. (Training Educators And Creating Hope), Plymouth, Michigan