Spotlight on Implementing Online Learning
View the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights.
The Education Week Spotlight on Implementing Online Learning is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including:
- Identifying promising models for mixing online learning and face-to-face instruction
- Challenges in e-learning
- Building partnerships to increase virtual learning collaboration among districts
- Teaching a "flip model” of instruction with online lectures as homework
- Using online learning to teach students with autism and other special needs
- Online credit recovery programs aimed at assisting at-risk students
You get the articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Science: Biology and Integrated Science 9
- Nansha College Preparatory Academy, Guangzhou, Guangdong (CN)
- Elementary Teacher
- Moving Everest Charter School, Chicago, Illinois
- Head of School / Principal
- La Academia Partnership Charter School, Lancaster, Pennsylvania