Spotlight on Implementing Online Learning
View the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights.
The Education Week Spotlight on Implementing Online Learning is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including:
- Identifying promising models for mixing online learning and face-to-face instruction
- Challenges in e-learning
- Building partnerships to increase virtual learning collaboration among districts
- Teaching a "flip model” of instruction with online lectures as homework
- Using online learning to teach students with autism and other special needs
- Online credit recovery programs aimed at assisting at-risk students
You get the articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Director of Finance and Grants Administration
- GREENBURGH ELEVEN UFSD, Dobbs Ferry, New York
- Chief Financial Officer
- Portsmouth Public Schools, Portsmouth, Virginia
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- Principal, Chappaqua Central School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Chappaqua, New York