Spotlight on Common Core Assessment and Curriculum
View the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights.
The Education Week Spotlight on Common Core Assessment and Curriculum is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including:
- Developing and aligning curriculum to the common-core standards
- Crafting assessments to measure for college readiness
- A new shift to informational texts in the English/language arts curriculum
- Using curriculum models from other countries to shape the common core
- Using computer-based assessments to capture student knowledge
You get the eight articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Education Program Manager II, Chief of Special Education Performance Support & Technical Assistance
- Maryland State Dept of Education, Baltimore, Maryland
- Elementary Principal
- Indianapolis Independent School Recruitment, Indianapolis, Indiana
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- High School Principal
- Paramount Unified School District, California
- High School Teacher (Social Studies, Spanish, Counselor, Music/Drama)
- Erie High School in the St. Vrain Valley School District, Erie, Colorado