Spotlight on Common Core Assessment and Curriculum
View the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights.
The Education Week Spotlight on Common Core Assessment and Curriculum is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including:
- Developing and aligning curriculum to the common-core standards
- Crafting assessments to measure for college readiness
- A new shift to informational texts in the English/language arts curriculum
- Using curriculum models from other countries to shape the common core
- Using computer-based assessments to capture student knowledge
You get the eight articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Director in Training
- Learning Care Group, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida