Spotlight on Assessment
The Education Week Spotlight on Assessment is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including:
- Classroom evidence of learning
- Formative assessment
- Computer-adaptive testing
- The promises and challenges of open-ended test items
- The debate over standardized testing
A great value! You get the nine articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Senior Associate, Development & External Affairs
- Close Up Foundation, Alexandria, Virginia
- 2019-2020 School Psychologist
- Newport News Public Schools, Newport News, VA, US
- High School Principal
- Lewiston-Porter CSD, Youngstown, New York
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida