Q&A: Ask the Expert
'Sexting' Raises School Tech. Use Concerns
Ting-Yi Oei, an assistant principal at Freedom High School in Loudoun County, Va., who was wrongfully charged with possession of child pornography after investigating a "sexting" incident at his school, talks about why educators should be concerned about this new fad of teenagers sending naked pictures to each other via text messages and the technological implications for schools.
Vol. 02, Issue 04
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Middle States Association Commissions on Elementary and Secondary Schools , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Chief Communications Officer
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, Georgia
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US
- Special Education
- Marion County Public Schools, Ocala, Florida