Q&A: Ask the Expert
'Sexting' Raises School Tech. Use Concerns
Ting-Yi Oei, an assistant principal at Freedom High School in Loudoun County, Va., who was wrongfully charged with possession of child pornography after investigating a "sexting" incident at his school, talks about why educators should be concerned about this new fad of teenagers sending naked pictures to each other via text messages and the technological implications for schools.
Vol. 02, Issue 04
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director in Training
- Learning Care Group, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Special Education Middle/High School Principal
- AHRC New York City, New York (Manhattan) County, New York
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Program Associate
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.