Q&A: Ask the Expert
'Sexting' Raises School Tech. Use Concerns
Ting-Yi Oei, an assistant principal at Freedom High School in Loudoun County, Va., who was wrongfully charged with possession of child pornography after investigating a "sexting" incident at his school, talks about why educators should be concerned about this new fad of teenagers sending naked pictures to each other via text messages and the technological implications for schools.
Vol. 02, Issue 04
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent, Rockville Centre School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Rockville Centre, New York
- Senior Associate, Development & External Affairs
- Close Up Foundation, Alexandria, Virginia
- High School Principal
- Lewiston-Porter CSD, Youngstown, New York
- 2019-2020 School Psychologist
- Newport News Public Schools, Newport News, VA, US
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona