Q&A: Ask the Expert
Ed Tech Priorities
An interview with Bob Moore, the executive director of information technology for the 20,000-student Blue Valley public schools in Overland Park, Kan.
Mr. Moore talks about important issues in educational technology such as managing costs in a growing district and identifying the best ways for technology to support what is going on in classrooms.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Arlington Public Schools, Arlington, Virginia
- President- Saint Martin de Porres High School
- Saint Martin de Porres High School, Cleveland, Ohio
- Superintendent, Billings Public Schools
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Billings, Montana
- Associate Head of School
- The Bolles School, Jacksonville, Florida
- Become a Certified Teacher with the Teach Western Mass Residency: Apply by March 19th
- Teach Western Mass, Holyoke, Massachusetts