Q&A: Ask the Expert
Ed Tech Priorities
An interview with Bob Moore, the executive director of information technology for the 20,000-student Blue Valley public schools in Overland Park, Kan.
Mr. Moore talks about important issues in educational technology such as managing costs in a growing district and identifying the best ways for technology to support what is going on in classrooms.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of Public Information - 2020/2021
- Adlai E. Stevenson High School, Lincolnshire, IL, US
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellow
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Virtual Elementary Teacher
- Edmentum, Indiana
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida