Q&A: Ask the Expert
Ed Tech Priorities
An interview with Bob Moore, the executive director of information technology for the 20,000-student Blue Valley public schools in Overland Park, Kan.
Mr. Moore talks about important issues in educational technology such as managing costs in a growing district and identifying the best ways for technology to support what is going on in classrooms.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Assistant Principal
- Elmwood Village Charter School, Buffalo, New York
- High School Principal
- Paramount Unified School District, California
- Resident Teacher - Master's Degree Programs
- Academy for Urban School Leadership, Chicago, Illinois
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Elementary Teacher
- LaTanja Riley-Hedgepeth - [email protected], Newport News, Virginia