Q&A: Ask the Expert
Ed Tech Priorities
An interview with Bob Moore, the executive director of information technology for the 20,000-student Blue Valley public schools in Overland Park, Kan.
Mr. Moore talks about important issues in educational technology such as managing costs in a growing district and identifying the best ways for technology to support what is going on in classrooms.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director, Improvement and Impact Design Team
- Battelle for Kids, Columbus, Ohio
- School Sales Specialist
- 6crickets Inc., Greater Boston Area, Greater NYC area, Greater Washington DC area, Connecticut, New Jersey
- The Nevada Department of Education Superintendent of Public Instruction
- Nevada Department of Education, Carson City, Nevada
- Product Manager
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts
- Middle School Principal
- Andover Public Schools, Andover, Massachusetts