The latest news about sports in schools, including articles, Commentaries and special features.
The racially motivated church shooting in Charleston, S.C., has spurred districts to reconsider school names, mascots, and imagery linked to the Old South. Such moves stir sharp debate. (September 24, 2015)
Schooled in Sports Blog
Over half of all U.S. states now have some form of student-athlete concussion law in place. This map shows legislation progress by state.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of Operations, Buildings & Grounds
- Rutland South Supervisory Union, North Clarendon, VT
- Vice President for Education
- The Possible Project, Cambridge, MA
- Chief Financial and Operations Officer
- Norfolk Public Schools, Norfolk, VA
- Superintendent of Schools
- St. Johns County Public Schools, Saint Augustine, FL
- Fairfield Public Schools, Fairfield, CT