The latest news about sports in schools, including articles, Commentaries and special features.
The racially motivated church shooting in Charleston, S.C., has spurred districts to reconsider school names, mascots, and imagery linked to the Old South. Such moves stir sharp debate. (September 24, 2015)
Schooled in Sports Blog
Over half of all U.S. states now have some form of student-athlete concussion law in place. This map shows legislation progress by state.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Middle School 8th Grade Science Teacher
- Dwight-Englewood School, Englewood, NJ
- Lecturer - Educational Leadership Services
- Old Dominion University, VA
- Middle School Teachers - Math, Social Studies, ELA (SY16-17)
- Two Rivers Public Charter School, Washington, DC
- Postdoc fellow in education
- The Center for High Impact Philanthropy, The University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
- FLORIDA - Catholic High School
- Cardinal Mooney Catholic High School, Sarasota, FL