The latest news about sports in schools, including articles, Commentaries and special features.
The racially motivated church shooting in Charleston, S.C., has spurred districts to reconsider school names, mascots, and imagery linked to the Old South. Such moves stir sharp debate. (September 24, 2015)
Schooled in Sports Blog
Over half of all U.S. states now have some form of student-athlete concussion law in place. This map shows legislation progress by state.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent of Schools
- Wicomico County Public Schools, Salisbury, MD
- Multiple Positions
- DeKalb County School District, Stone Mountain, GA
- Chief Operating Officer
- Vertus Charter School, Rochester, NY
- Director, K-12 Mathematics
- Pittsburgh Public Schools, Pittsburgh, PA
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations