The latest news about middle schools, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
An award-winning, publicly funded digital learning game that asks middle school students to assume the role of a black slave in 1800s America is prompting debate about when and how to employ the power of interactive technology to teach about painful eras of history. (March 3, 2015)
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Senior Programs Manager (Customer Loyalty)
- Northwest Evaluation Association, Multiple Locations
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Assistant Superintendent, Human Resources
- Arlington Public Schools, Arlington, VA
- Education Consultant- SF Bay Area Territory
- Center for the Collaborative Classroom, Emeryville, CA
- Director, Professional Development Curriculum Design & Development
- Northwest Evaluation Association, Portland, OR