I.T. Management and Policy
The latest news about information technology management and policy, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Leading from the Classroom Blog
In this webinar, Kim McClelland, assistant superintendent of Falcon School District 49 in Colorado Springs, discussed how she and her team developed nine additional part-time and blended learning schools and programs, meeting more individualized learning needs of more students.
Education Week Digital Directions provides the very latest news, trends, advice, and resources on ed tech for K-12 technology leaders.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Principal - Tri Cities High School (Metro Atlanta)
- Fulton County Schools, East Point, GA
- Special Education Coordinator
- ReNEW Schools, New Orleans, LA
- Associate Superintendent of Continuous Improvement
- Green Bay Area Public School District, Green Bay, WI
- School Psychologist / Learning Specialist
- The Yellin Center for Mind, Brain, and Education, Multiple Locations
- Lecturer - Educational Leadership Services
- Old Dominion University, VA