Concussion Laws by State
Nearly every U.S. state now has some form of a student-athlete concussion law in place. Roughly 20 states passed their youth concussion laws in 2011. This map shows legislation progress by state.
Read related story.
Last updated: 2/19/2014
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Superintendent - Talladega, AL
- Alabama Association of School Boards, Talladega, AL
- Muddy Brook Principal
- Berkshire Hills Regional School District, Stockbridge, MA
- Amityville Union Free School District, Amityville, NY
- Superintendent of Schools
- Regional School Unit 21, Kennebunk, ME
- Administrative Assistant
- AERO HYDROLIC INC, Chicago Heights, IL