Concussion Laws by State
Nearly every U.S. state now has some form of a student-athlete concussion law in place. Roughly 20 states passed their youth concussion laws in 2011. This map shows legislation progress by state.
Read related story.
Last updated: 4/17/2014
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Head of School - Rindge Avenue Upper School
- Cambridge Public Schools, Cambridge, MA
- Executive Director
- MD Retired School Personnel, MD
- Chief Officer of Information and Instruction Technology
- Marana Unified School District, Marana, AZ
- DIRECTOR, SCHOOL SAFETY & SECURITY
- Sarasota County School District, Sarasota, FL
- Operations Associate, Alumni and Network Services
- The Broad Center, Multiple Locations