Concussion Laws by State
Nearly every U.S. state now has some form of a student-athlete concussion law in place. Roughly 20 states passed their youth concussion laws in 2011. This map shows legislation progress by state.
Read related story.
Last updated: 4/17/2014
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Trenton Public Schools, Trenton, NJ
- Principal - All Levels
- Baltimore City Public Schools, Baltimore, MD
- Director, Instructional Resource Development, Advanced Placement (AP®) with WE Service Program
- WE Charity, New York, NY
- General Posting - Principal, High School 2017-18
- Virginia Beach City Public Schools, Virginia Beach, VA
- Middle School Language Arts
- St. Vrain Valley School District, Longmont, CO