Concussion Laws by State
Nearly every U.S. state now has some form of a student-athlete concussion law in place. Roughly 20 states passed their youth concussion laws in 2011. This map shows legislation progress by state.
Read related story.
Last updated: 4/17/2014
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Glenbrook North High School, Glenview, IL
- Executive Director
- Aspen Academy, Savage, MN
- Modern & Classical Languages Department Chair
- New Trier Township High School District 203, Winnetka, IL
- Dean of Students
- Diman Regional Vocational-Technical High School, Fall River, MA
- Chief Information Officer and Special Projects Manager
- Randolph Public Schools, MA