Concussion Laws by State
Nearly every U.S. state now has some form of a student-athlete concussion law in place. Roughly 20 states passed their youth concussion laws in 2011. This map shows legislation progress by state.
Read related story.
Last updated: 4/17/2014
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of Instruction for Math, Gr. 6-12
- Dearborn STEM Academy, Dorchester, MA
- Senior Executive Director Of Exceptional Education and Student Services
- Chapel Hill-Carrboro City Schools, Chapel Hill, NC
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- HIGH SCHOOL PRINCIPAL
- Ramona Unified School District, San Diego, CA
- High School Principal
- Eureka County School District, Eureka, NV