Concussion Laws by State
Nearly every U.S. state now has some form of a student-athlete concussion law in place. Roughly 20 states passed their youth concussion laws in 2011. This map shows legislation progress by state.
Read related story.
Last updated: 4/17/2014
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Principal Highland Park High School
- Township High School District #113, IL
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Plainfield Director of Special Services
- New England School Development Council, Meriden, NH
- Boston Public Schools, Boston, MA
- Supervisor, Secondary Literacy Instruction
- Montgomery County Public Schools, MD