Concussion Laws by State
Nearly every U.S. state now has some form of a student-athlete concussion law in place. Roughly 20 states passed their youth concussion laws in 2011. This map shows legislation progress by state.
Read related story.
Last updated: 4/17/2014
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Vice President for Education
- The Possible Project, Cambridge, MA
- Director of Operations, Buildings & Grounds
- Rutland South Supervisory Union, North Clarendon, VT
- Executive Principal of The Academies of Shakopee High School
- Shakopee Public Schools, Shakopee, MN
- Chief Financial and Operations Officer
- Norfolk Public Schools, Norfolk, VA
- Superintendent of Schools
- St. Johns County Public Schools, Saint Augustine, FL