Concussion Laws by State
Nearly every U.S. state now has some form of a student-athlete concussion law in place. Roughly 20 states passed their youth concussion laws in 2011. This map shows legislation progress by state.
Read related story.
Last updated: 4/17/2014
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Prep, Omaha, NE
- Account Manager, Standard Accounts (Ohio)
- Northwest Evaluation Association, OH
- Account Manager, Standard Accounts (Iowa)
- Northwest Evaluation Association, IA
- Sr. Account Executive
- Northwest Evaluation Association, Multiple Locations
- Head of School
- Montessori Center School, Goleta, CA