Spotlight on Ed-Tech Strategies for K-12 Leaders
The Education Week Spotlight on Ed-Tech Strategies for K-12 Leaders is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- The role of technology leaders in reimagining learning
- The benefits and drawbacks of 'flipped classrooms'
- Using technology to measure readiness for the common core's online assessments
- A new crop of district positions springing up to tackle "innovation"
- Balancing digital innovation with traditional academic assessment
- How districts are managing social media communications
You get the eight articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- STEM Academy Engineering Teacher
- Lithia Springs High School, Lithia Springs, GA
- Chief Inclusion Officer
- Ithaca City School District, NY
- Licensed Teachers 7-12 **Now Offering $2,000 sign-on Payment**
- Youth Villages, Bartlett, TN
- Early Learning Policy Specialist
- City of Seattle, Seattle, WA
- Chief of Human Resources Officer
- Milwaukee Public Schools, Milwaukee, WI