Spotlight on Ed-Tech Strategies for K-12 Leaders
The Education Week Spotlight on Ed-Tech Strategies for K-12 Leaders is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- The role of technology leaders in reimagining learning
- The benefits and drawbacks of 'flipped classrooms'
- Using technology to measure readiness for the common core's online assessments
- A new crop of district positions springing up to tackle "innovation"
- Balancing digital innovation with traditional academic assessment
- How districts are managing social media communications
You get the eight articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Executive Director
- Association for Latino Administrators and Superintendents, DC
- Senior Executive Director of Human Resources
- Detroit Public Schools, Detroit, MI
- Houston Independent School District, Houston, TX
- FLORIDA - Catholic High School
- Cardinal Mooney Catholic High School, Sarasota, FL
- Lecturer - Educational Leadership Services
- Old Dominion University, VA