Spotlight on Ed-Tech Strategies for K-12 Leaders
The Education Week Spotlight on Ed-Tech Strategies for K-12 Leaders is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- The role of technology leaders in reimagining learning
- The benefits and drawbacks of 'flipped classrooms'
- Using technology to measure readiness for the common core's online assessments
- A new crop of district positions springing up to tackle "innovation"
- Balancing digital innovation with traditional academic assessment
- How districts are managing social media communications
You get the eight articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Assistant Principal
- The SEED Public Charter School of Washington, DC, DC
- Associate Director, Research and Assessment
- American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL), Alexandria, VA
- Program Officer, Teacher Development
- KSTF, Moorestown, NJ
- Westport Public Schools, Westport, CT
- Chief Legal Officer & Deputy Superintendent of Instruction and Curriculum
- DeKalb County School District, DeKalb, GA