Spotlight on Creating Readers
The Education Week Spotlight on Creating Readers is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including insights on:
- Coaching teachers to boost student’s reading skills
- Using e-readers with dyslexic students
- Teaching literacy skills with video and interactive games
- Measuring the impact of the “Striving Readers” program
- Achieving full literacy with response to intervention (RTI)
A great value! You get seven articles, commentaries and a resource guide in one downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Executive Director
- Magnet Schools of America, DC
- Superintendent, West Virginia Schools for the Deaf and the Blind - Romney, WV
- West Virginia Board of Education, Romney, WV
- Instructional Designer, Professional Development
- Northwest Evaluation Association, OR
- Lead a Network of Cleveland Schools. Apply Today!
- Cleveland Metropolitan School District, Cleveland, OH
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations