Spotlight on Creating Readers
The Education Week Spotlight on Creating Readers is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including insights on:
- Coaching teachers to boost student’s reading skills
- Using e-readers with dyslexic students
- Teaching literacy skills with video and interactive games
- Measuring the impact of the “Striving Readers” program
- Achieving full literacy with response to intervention (RTI)
A great value! You get seven articles, commentaries and a resource guide in one downloadable PDF.
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Durham Public Schools, Durham, NC
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Principal Highland Park High School
- Township High School District #113, IL
- Assistant Professor of Education: Educational Leadership/Teacher Leadership
- Maryville University, MO
- K-12 NEA Science Teachers Wanted for NGSS Curriculum Project. Earn $15k!
- BetterLesson, US