Spotlight on Building the Digital District
The Education Week Spotlight on Building the Digital District is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- How one school district underwent a digital conversion and assisted staff and educators in the transition process
- Designing an effective and safe "bring your own technology" program for schools
- Forming multidistrict virtual learning collaborations to reduce costly expenses and pool resources
- Preventing and withstanding a district data crash
- Using cloud computing technology to offer digital textbooks and curriculum
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- K-12 NEA Science Teachers Wanted for NGSS Curriculum Project. Earn $15k!
- BetterLesson, US
- Boston Public Schools, Boston, MA
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Principal Highland Park High School
- Township High School District #113, IL
- Assistant Professor of Education: Educational Leadership/Teacher Leadership
- Maryville University, MO