Spotlight on Assessment
The Education Week Spotlight on Assessment is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including:
- Classroom evidence of learning
- Formative assessment
- Computer-adaptive testing
- The promises and challenges of open-ended test items
- The debate over standardized testing
A great value! You get the nine articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Head of School - BASIS Washington, D.C.
- Basis.ed, Washington, DC
- Executive Director
- Magnet Schools of America, DC
- SAGA TUTOR
- SAGA Innovations, Multiple Locations
- Assistant Superintendent, Human Resources
- Tamalpais Union High School District, Larkspur, CA
- Instructional Designer, Professional Development
- Northwest Evaluation Association, OR