Published: January 10, 2013
Quality Counts 2013 State Highlights Reports
All reports are in PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader. Please click here to get the Adobe Reader .
Only $4.95 for a PDF of your State Highlights Report or the National Highlights Report.
Please select a report from the drop down and then click BUY to purchase the PDF report.
The Quality Counts 2013 Highlights Reports capture all of the data you need to assess your state's performance in key areas. The information is presented in a series of charts and graphs, and includes comparisons to national averages. You won't want to miss your state's data, so download your copy now. Your report includes:
- Chance for Success Index (2013)
- Transitions and Alignment (2013)
- School Finance (2013)
- K-12 Achievement (2012)
- Standards, Assessments, and Accountability (2012)
- Teaching Profession (2012)
Special for Quality Counts 2013
- State Use of International Indicators
- Educator Attitudes on School Climate, Discipline, and Safety
State Highlights Reports are available for each of the 50 states and the District of Columbia and compare individual state data to national data.
The National Highlights Report includes the national average and data for the top and bottom states.
Read More: "About These Reports"
- Multiple Positions
- Township High School District 113, IL
- School Based Therapist
- Okanogan Behavioral HealthCare, Omak, WA
- Southeast Polk Community School District, Pleasant Hill, IA
- Principal - Secondary (Pool)
- Jefferson County Public Schools, Golden, CO
- Eugene School District 4J, Eugene, OR