Published: January 13, 2011
Quality Counts 2011 State Highlights Reports
All reports are in PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader. Please click here to get the Adobe Reader .
Only $4.95 for a PDF of your State Highlights Report or the National Highlights Report.
Please select a report from the drop down and then click BUY to purchase the PDF report.
The Quality Counts 2011 State Highlights Reports capture all of the data you need to assess your state’s performance in key areas. The information is presented in a series of charts and graphs, and includes comparisons to national averages. You won’t want to miss your state’s data, so purchase and download it now. Your report includes:
- Chance for Success Index (2011)
- K-12 Achievement (2011)
- Transitions and Alignment (2011)
- School Finance (2011)
- Standards, Assessments, and Accountability (2010)
- Teaching Profession (2010)
Special for Quality Counts 2011
- State Education Policy Responses to the Economy
- School Finance Policy
State Highlights Reports are available for each of the 50 states and the District of Columbia and compare individual state data to national data.
The National Highlights Report includes the national average and data for the top and bottom states.
Read More: "About These Reports"
The Combined State Highlights Reports give you access to Quality Counts, Diplomas Count, and Technology Counts information in one report for your state.
Click here to read more and make a purchase >>
- Principal / Director
- The Compass School, Kingston, RI
- STEM Master Teacher
- Graduate School of Education and Human Development, Washington, DC
- Executive Director of Business Services
- Hacienda La Puente Unified School District, CA
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Senior Programs Manager (Customer Loyalty)
- Northwest Evaluation Association, Multiple Locations