News in Brief
After Scandal, Ohio Issues New School Report Cards
Six Ohio school districts that were found to have altered student data to improve their performance ratings received new state report cards last week.
The state education department released the report cards for all 143 schools in the six districts, including Cincinnati and Cleveland.
The state changed grades for 20 schools for the 2010-11 school year. Grades at 10 Cleveland schools dropped. The only two that rose were in Cincinnati.
Vol. 33, Issue 31, Page 4
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY
- International Schools First Ever iFair
- International Schools Services, Multiple Locations
- Fort Worth Independent School District, Forth Worth, TX
- Superintendent, South Orange & Maplewood
- The School District of South Orange & Maplewood, Maplewood, NJ
- Head of School/President
- Saint Gertrude High School, Richmond, VA