News in Brief
After Scandal, Ohio Issues New School Report Cards
Six Ohio school districts that were found to have altered student data to improve their performance ratings received new state report cards last week.
The state education department released the report cards for all 143 schools in the six districts, including Cincinnati and Cleveland.
The state changed grades for 20 schools for the 2010-11 school year. Grades at 10 Cleveland schools dropped. The only two that rose were in Cincinnati.
Vol. 33, Issue 31, Page 4
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Deputy Superintendent of Education Support
- West Virginia Department of Education, Charleston, WV
- Director of Schools (Superintendent)
- Metropolitan Nashville Public Schools, Nashville, TN
- Superintendent, Rockridge Community Unit School District #300
- Rockridge Community Unit School District #300, Taylor Ridge, IL
- Director of Professional Services
- Engaging Schools, Inc., Cambridge, MA
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations