News in Brief
After Scandal, Ohio Issues New School Report Cards
Six Ohio school districts that were found to have altered student data to improve their performance ratings received new state report cards last week.
The state education department released the report cards for all 143 schools in the six districts, including Cincinnati and Cleveland.
The state changed grades for 20 schools for the 2010-11 school year. Grades at 10 Cleveland schools dropped. The only two that rose were in Cincinnati.
Vol. 33, Issue 31, Page 4
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Township High School District 113, Highland Park, IL
- Katonah-Lewisboro School District, Katonah, NY
- Head of School
- Triangle Associates, Pottersville, NJ
- Current Superintendent Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Implementation Success Manager
- Apex Learning, CA