Study Aims to Evaluate Tech-Related Teacher PD
Experts cite a serious lack of such research
As technology is integrated into teacher professional development in new and different ways, researchers are working to answer a key question: What approaches featuring digital tools work best?
A research project on professional development in the 103,000-student Memphis school system in Tennessee is working toward some answers.
The initiative is evaluating two different technology-related methods of professional development to see which may have the more significant...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ
- Elementary Principal
- Forest Grove School District, Forest Grove, OR
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations
- K-12 Teachers
- The International Educator, Multiple Locations