Students with Autism
"Science, Technology, Mathematics, and Engineering Participation Among Students With an Autism Spectrum Disorder"
A new study confirms that students with autism spectrum disorders tend to major in the STEM fields of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics if they...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- 3rd Grade Teacher
- New Hope Academy Charter School, Brooklyn, NY
- Associate Director of Marketing & Business Development
- Generation Ready, New York, NY
- Director of Product Marketing, Assessment
- Scholastic Inc., Manhattan, NY
- Superintendent of Schools
- Florence Public School District One, Florence, SC
- Notre Dame Cristo Rey High School, Lawrence, MA