"Federal Efforts to Improve the Lowest-Performing Schools: District Views on School Improvement Grant Requirements"
Half the districts receiving funding from the federal School Improvement Grant program reported in the early months of this year that it was too soon to tell whether the grants had made a difference, according to a report released last week by the Center on Education Policy, a research and advocacy group in Washington. About one-third of...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Chattahoochee Hills Charter School, Multiple Locations
- Charter School Director (Head of School)
- International Preparatory Academy, Detroit, MI
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda
- Roaring Fork School District, Carbondale, CO
- Round Rock ISD, Round Rock, TX