Report Gives Mixed Review to Federal Stimulus Effort
"Conflicting Missions and Unclear Results: Lessons From the Education Stimulus Funds"
Nearly two years after Congress passed the $787 billion American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, a new report attempts to draw lessons from that economic-stimulus effort, which included some...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Chief Executive Officer
- Prince George's County Public Schools, Prince George`s County, MD
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda
- Vermont Secretary of Education
- Vermont State Board of Education, VT
- Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, VA
- Regional Area Partner
- Focus EduVation, US