"Wichita Public Schools' Learning Centers"
A case study of a “hybrid learning” program in Wichita, Kan., that combines online and traditional learning methods to combat a dropout problem finds that the district’s graduation rate has risen 8 percent since the...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- 3rd Grade Teacher
- New Hope Academy Charter School, Brooklyn, NY
- Superintendent of Schools
- Florence Public School District One, Florence, SC
- Rockwood School District, Eureka, MO
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- Associate Director of Marketing & Business Development
- Generation Ready, New York, NY