The Book on Obama
There’s already a children’s book about the new president-elect. Barack Obama: America’s 44th President was shipping out to stores shortly after Election Day.
It was written by Carole Marsh, who also wrote a book for children about the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.
“Adults are patient,” Ms. Marsh said in a statement. “Kids aren’t. They were totally engaged in this election. They know who won. And now, they want to know more. After all, Barack Obama is their president, too!”
The 40-page book, written for children 7 to 14, informs readers about Mr. Obama’s family, as well as his new home in Washington. It is being published by Gallopade International, based in Peachtree City, Ga.
Vol. 28, Issue 12, Page 23
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Middle School Director
- Greensboro Day School, Greensboro, NC
- Head of School
- Saint James School, Montgomery, AL
- Director, Psychometrics & Statistics
- COLLIER COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS, Naples, FL
- City of Cape Coral Charter Schools, Cape Coral, FL
- Program Manager
- Institute for Educational Advancement, Pasadena, CA