School Science Funder Gives Small Colleges Aid for K-12 Projects
The Howard Hughes Medical Institute has awarded $60 million in grants to colleges—primarily liberal arts colleges—to support efforts to increase K-12 students’ interest...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Chief Academic Officer
- Maryland State Department of Education, MD
- Portola Valley School District, Portola Valley, CA
- Ann Arbor Public Schools, Ann Arbor, MI
- Chattahoochee Hills Charter School, Multiple Locations
- Roaring Fork School District, Carbondale, CO