TV Ads Push Candidates to Offer Ways to Improve Education System
An education advocacy group will fund television commercials pressuring presidential candidates to offer ways to improve the nation's school system.
The commercials, paid for by Strong American Schools, will begin airing Friday in the Des Moines market and will run through Sunday's Republican presidential debate in Des Moines and the GOP straw poll the following weekend in Ames.
"As the candidates gather in Iowa this week for the debate, I hope they will all demonstrate true leadership and raise the most important issuethe quality of our children's education," said Marc Lampkin, who...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, VA
- Amargosa Valley Elementary School, Amargosa Valley, NV
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda
- Round Rock ISD, Round Rock, TX
- Regional Area Partner
- Focus EduVation, US