Ed-Tech's Role in Global Competitiveness
Charles Fadel, Global Lead for Education at Cisco Systems, spoke with Digital Directions during the 2008 NCTI Technology Innovators Conference about educational technology's role in preparing U.S. students to be globally competitive.
Vol. 02, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- High School Chemistry Teacher
- The International Educator (TIE), Italy
- Elementary Science Teacher
- Dudley Street Neighborhood Charter School, Boston, MA
- Superintendent of Schools
- South Butler County School District, Saxonburg, PA
- Middle School Band Teacher
- The International Educator, Hong Kong
- K-12 Teacher
- TIE, Hyannis, MA