Ed-Tech's Role in Global Competitiveness
Charles Fadel, Global Lead for Education at Cisco Systems, spoke with Digital Directions during the 2008 NCTI Technology Innovators Conference about educational technology's role in preparing U.S. students to be globally competitive.
Vol. 02, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Inclusion Officer
- Ithaca City School District, NY
- K-12 Head of School
- TIE, Switzerland
- Early Learning Policy Specialist
- City of Seattle, Seattle, WA
- Licensed Teachers 7-12 **Now Offering $2,000 sign-on Payment**
- Youth Villages, Bartlett, TN
- Middle School Science Teacher
- The International Educator, Ecuador