Ed-Tech's Role in Global Competitiveness
Charles Fadel, Global Lead for Education at Cisco Systems, spoke with Digital Directions during the 2008 NCTI Technology Innovators Conference about educational technology's role in preparing U.S. students to be globally competitive.
Vol. 02, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Lower School Administrative Assistant
- Dwight-Englewood School, Englewood, NJ
- High School Chemistry Teacher
- The International Educator (TIE), Italy
- Lower School Principal
- Sidwell Friends School, Bethesda, MD
- Middle School Science Teacher
- The International Educator, Ecuador
- K-12 Teacher
- TIE, Hyannis, MA