Ed-Tech's Role in Global Competitiveness
Charles Fadel, Global Lead for Education at Cisco Systems, spoke with Digital Directions during the 2008 NCTI Technology Innovators Conference about educational technology's role in preparing U.S. students to be globally competitive.
Vol. 02, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- St. Francis Catholic High School, Sacramento, CA
- Butler School District 53, Libertyville, IL
- Director of Partnerships
- World Savvy, Multiple Locations
- High School Principal 12 Month Position
- School District of Osceola County, Florida, Multiple Locations
- School Principal
- Redd School, Houston, TX