Ed-Tech's Role in Global Competitiveness
Charles Fadel, Global Lead for Education at Cisco Systems, spoke with Digital Directions during the 2008 NCTI Technology Innovators Conference about educational technology's role in preparing U.S. students to be globally competitive.
Vol. 02, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent of Schools
- SAU #39, Multiple Locations
- Middle School Science Teacher
- The International Educator, Ecuador
- Middle School Band Teacher
- The International Educator, Hong Kong
- Superintendent of Schools - Gloversville Enlarged School District
- HFM BOCES, Gloversville, NY
- DIRECTOR of TECHNOLOGY
- Katonah-Lewisboro School District, Katonah, NY