Spotlight on STEM
The Education Week Spotlight on STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Targeting STEM curriculum to underrepresented students
- Programs that prepare educators to teach STEM
- A science framework for K-12 science students
- Applying STEM in hands-on learning environments
- Using after-school time for informal science learning
- Integrating arts learning in science and math subjects
- Understanding the causes of math anxiety
You get the ten articles below and a resource guide in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Related Spotlights:STEM in Schools
STEM—short for Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math—is considered crucial subject matter for today’s students and critical to their future success in the global economy. This Spotlight takes a closer look at innovative approaches to STEM teaching and learning in American schools.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- High School Math Teacher
- Moreau Catholic High School, Hayward, California
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US
- Principal – New School Opening in Spanish Town Jamaica
- Christel House International, Spanish Town (JM)
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel Congregation, Washington, DC, starting 7/1/2019
- The Gan at Adas Israel, 2850 Quebec St, NW, Washington D.C.
- Senior Editor
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts