Spotlight on Using Digital Content
The Education Week Spotlight on Using Digital Content is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Making sense of the burgeoning digital-content marketplace
- Integrating open educational resources into classroom instruction
- Parsing the diverse and unequal digital resources available to teachers and students
- Considering the returns on open educational resources
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- High School Principal
- Paramount Unified School District, California
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Elementary Teacher
- LaTanja Riley-Hedgepeth - [email protected], Newport News, Virginia
- Regional Director-Northeast Region
- NFTE, New York City, New York
- High School Teacher (Social Studies, Spanish, Counselor, Music/Drama)
- Erie High School in the St. Vrain Valley School District, Erie, Colorado