Spotlight on Using Digital Content
|Check out the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights here.|
These Spotlights were previously available as PDFs, but are currently unavailable for download. Feel free to read the Spotlight articles from the links below. If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
The Education Week Spotlight on Using Digital Content is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Making sense of the burgeoning digital-content marketplace
- Integrating open educational resources into classroom instruction
- Parsing the diverse and unequal digital resources available to teachers and students
- Considering the returns on open educational resources
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Elementary Teacher
- Cherokee Central School, Cherokee, North Carolina
- Teacher and Teaching Assistants (Birth – Grade 2)
- Sky Advertising, Brooklyn, New York
- Account Executive - Territory Sales Representative K-12 - Texas
- Abre, Nationwide
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.