Spotlight on Digital Curriculum
The Education Week Spotlight on Digital Curriculum is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Using adaptive tools to personalize student learning
- Curating open education resources and digital content
- How schools are choosing digital curriculum for common-core instruction
- Ways to implement ed-tech in the classroom
- Resources to help teachers target specific literacy skills
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- Chief Financial Officer
- Portsmouth Public Schools, Portsmouth, Virginia
- Superintendent, Chambersburg Area School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania