Spotlight on Digital Curriculum
The Education Week Spotlight on Digital Curriculum is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Using adaptive tools to personalize student learning
- Curating open education resources and digital content
- How schools are choosing digital curriculum for common-core instruction
- Ways to implement ed-tech in the classroom
- Resources to help teachers target specific literacy skills
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Join Catapult Learning for a Virtual Career Fair for Teachers
- TopSchoolJobs eXPO, Camden, New Jersey
- Supervisor of Special Education
- Spring-Ford Area School District, Royersford, Pennsylvania
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- 2019-20 Middle or High School Inclusion Specialist (SpEd) Teacher ($7,500 signing bonus)
- Bright Star Schools, Los Angeles, California
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)