Spotlight on Digital Curriculum
The Education Week Spotlight on Digital Curriculum is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Using adaptive tools to personalize student learning
- Curating open education resources and digital content
- How schools are choosing digital curriculum for common-core instruction
- Ways to implement ed-tech in the classroom
- Resources to help teachers target specific literacy skills
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Principal/Assistant Principal
- FWCS, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Early Childhood and Elementary Education Teachers SY 2018-2019
- Eagle Academy Public Charter School, Washington D.C.
- Arlington Public Schools, Arlington, Virginia
- Associate Head of School
- The Bolles School, Jacksonville, Florida
- Head of School
- Caprock Academy, Grand Junction, Colorado